Hassan Ali Khaire’s vision for Somalia. Listeners attentively give heed to his points.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
He is a living legend. InshaAllah we get him back for 2026 🙏
Inshallah. Him talking about Somalia is not just “Somalia is poor we’re starving” like some presidents say, but he sheds light on the opportunities hidden within Somalia and what he wants for investors to stay shy of, like promoting our fragility. Gives poise to Somalia even in its weakest state.

Inshallah. Him talking about Somalia is not just “Somalia is poor we’re starving” like some presidents say, but he sheds light on the opportunities hidden within Somalia and what he wants for investors to stay shy of, like promoting our fragility. Gives poise to Somalia even in its weakest state.
You’re absolutely correct. In all his speeches he makes it clear that Somalia is rich and ready for business with the international community unlike other Somali leaders who always state Somalia is poor and needs help :russ:

Pastoralist

VIP
Enought of Hutu, now RX will vote for us coming election. :tocry:
Would deni only put experts in ministerial positions or people he likes?

would he be a UAE ally upon being elected?

If either are true, he shouldn’t be our president.
You’re absolutely correct. In all his speeches he makes it clear that Somalia is rich and ready for business with the international community unlike other Somali leaders who always state Somalia is poor and needs help :russ:

Just listening to it shows us a confidence in governance. He wouldn’t be too soft like cheese either. Wadanka siyasadis bu garanaya. If fawzia runs again I’d want her to also win, but khaire is just as deserving. He might also be more firm there as no one would question his leadership based on gender.

Last edited:

Pastoralist

VIP
How about only clans who are free from alshabaab get elected? If your clans lands under Al shabaab you shouldn’t be a president 😂
Wouldn’t the ones who’s people are being xooged by AS have the most incentive to strengthen Somalia since they want to free their own people?

Pastoralist

VIP
😂 no, first free your self from Al shabaab and foreign soldiers then your clan allowed to be president.
so harshly trained suicidal foot soldiers, who have access to government weapons due to Hassan’s failures this term, have moles inside FGS, that smuggle weapons into Somalia, and who collect hundreds of millions off of taxing Somalis and isbaro vs regular Somalis who have far less resources. What you’re saying lacks any sound reasoning, it’s the central government’s job to consolidate power and get rid of any threat. Sxb I’ve never seen a country tell one variation of their own ethnicity to “handle the problem on their own”

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
so harshly trained suicidal foot soldiers, who have access to government weapons due to Hassan’s failures this term, have moles inside FGS, that smuggle weapons into Somalia, and who collect hundreds of millions off of taxing Somalis and isbaro vs regular Somalis who have far less resources. What you’re saying lacks any sound reasoning, it’s the central government’s job to consolidate power and get rid of any threat. Sxb I’ve never seen a country tell one variation of their own ethnicity to “handle the problem on their own”
Am against central government and more pro federal to confederation style. Have you heard of the saying insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results? This is how I feel about any central government in Somalia.

Am against central government and more pro federal to confederation style. Have you heard of the saying insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results? This is how I feel about any central government in Somalia.
a weak central government and confederation results in the circus we call a nation right now, with regional governments making deals with foreign nations behind the back of fgs and fighting with each other

Pastoralist

VIP
Federalism still has resources given to those within their state for means of defence. This would be a professional intergovernmental force for a central government, or a government force for a federal government. What Somalis have now is not federalism. We’re all tired of this nonsense which is why we need a supreme council to judge corrupt politicians and 1m1v added to the provisional constitution so most of our countries problems that start at the top can be resolved,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

His to optimistic which isn't a bad thing but it's not reality or practical either. Their r far more important tasks that need to be done before investment on any large economic changing scale, one of those is reconciliation across every section of society or else the fragility he mentions will always be there and just waiting for local or foreign opportunists to poke it to wake it up.

A political settlement is next this can either be done thru military winner takes all and every clan should begin arming up for a war to control Somalia, this can lead to a winner and loser scenario not this stalemate hell which benefits noone. I support this route because it might not sound nice but f*ck nice I want real lasting solutions.

The other option is to cut a deal following evidence based approaches not promises or trust me or believe me crapola and present it to the people in real face to face debate nation wide and international observers, not hide behind dark rooms and undermine the system thru mafia tactics, if U need to behave like a mafia about your politics then your politics must be rotten.

The other thing I agreed with Khayre U can't govern this nation using colonial inherited mafia shit, syl, or kacaan, this is the digital age, everyone has access to anything they want which wasn't the case in those times. They need to leave behind those outdated government styles and adopt evidence based politics. Only then can you create state craft a nation at peace with itself across all its society and craft a system to compliment the political idealogy or philosophy underpinning it, the rest is developing the rule of law organs and institutional organs. Only then can U invite investors and set economic plans to support your vision not before then or else go take that talking points crap to kids.

Trending

Latest posts