Haunted Mansion

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A surgeon related to the Mayo family of the fame of Mayo Clinic--was building a huge 10.5 million mansion for his family. He worked hard for his money and was looking forward to living with his family in a mansion! Boom he dies on his private plane with one of his sons. The wife and other kids abandon the home, the family filed for bankruptcy. Tragically, they lost on $8 million insurance -which they stopped paying two months before the plane crush!

A surgeon related to the Mayo family of the fame of Mayo Clinic--was building a huge 10.5 million mansion for his family. He worked hard for his money and was looking forward to living with his family in a mansion! Boom he dies on his private plane with one of his sons. The wife and other kids abandon the home, the family filed for bankruptcy. Tragically, they lost on $8 million insurance -which they stopped paying two months before the plane crush!

You wanna live in a place like that?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why would you get sins?
It's just a house

Well if i say yes and the Jiini makes it happen-- all hell will break loose huuno! connect the dots macaanto :comeon:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's an uninhabited house tho and do you got the money to make it all work out or are you planning on sqauting with the jins that already live there?

If my Jiin work for me, i don;t need to pay even a penny. U know recently i did an experiment and it came true

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@iskufilann ??? :dwill:

you finally got her with your jins she said she was affected by your jins earlier:kanyehmm:

I adore @iskufilann those I adore are protected huuno! Good thing is i adore everybody. I have no hate in me. Even Serial killers make me happy.

Wait..

I hate Putin
1683574075341.png

Trending

Latest posts