Have any of you noticed that during Ramadan we are bombarded with people in dire needs back home. #DonorFatigue

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’ve came across so many causes that are originating from back home.

some of them are so horrific you just get that guilty feeling for ever being lucky to have left the cesspool.

Within seconds of each other, as I scroll down my social media I was hit with two ladies with severe illnesses. One of the lady has what I presume to be Elephantiasis and the other lady is possibly suffering from cancer.

On top of that you have floods happening in every part of the shithole.

What is the point of the existence of Somalia if there’s no government to take care of its people.

I have donated enough but are we now suffering from donor Fatigue ?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I will never send money back home unless it's to close relatives. If i succeed and allah rewards me then i will share my money in the form of physical help. I will build roads, help build wells and houses for the poor and contribute to the country instead of just giving them khat money they can waste and then ask for more.

I will also require that the recipients accept education at a school i will build with teachers i fund and that no recipient engages in tribalism or qabilism. They must also re-learn the deen and pay it forward to others. On that condition alone will i help others once i succeed. If they don't accept then i will help others that do until we erase the mistakes of the past and move forward.

I will not contribute to the mistakes of the past being repeated over and over again.

I obviously cannot stretch my hands as far if the lord doesn't bless my business.

:gucciwhat:

1589751005643.png

It’s the month of Ramadan. Last 10 days. Give what you can to charity. Always, use discretion and be moderate in giving (don’t be too stingy and don’t be too frivolous). Allah knows best.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It’s the month of Ramadan. Last 10 days. Give what you can to charity. Always, use discretion and be moderate in giving (don’t be too stingy and don’t be too frivolous). Allah knows best.

Thank you

but there’s an elephant in the room that we can’t ignore...that is...we got a nation with no infrastructure at all. It is as if we are in 1348 Europe

Thank you

but there’s an elephant in the room that we can’t ignore...that is...we got a nation with no infrastructure at all. It is as if we are in 1348 Europe
There are places in Somaliland and Puntland that are nice bro and Things are improving. Don’t let the media fool there are places in the U.S that are rough too. Go to Arkansas or West Virginia and see for you’re self.

Trending