Have you met any Somali hardcore drug addicts or alcoholics?

Do Somali addict exist?

• yes

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • no

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
The few I have met are the actual definition of addicts. I have even met even Somali female drug addicts. They luck moderation and consume the drugs in large doses. They also experiment with the drugs during the work week. I have stepped over many knocked out Somali females at different bars and street corners. The suburban middle class white individual consumes even a larger percentage of drugs but only does it during the weekend when they are off work. You'll find the white addict in work when Monday comes around and the Somali drug addict still getting high. This is why our fellow white brothers are successful and still enjoy the high of the substances.

It used to be a taboo for Somali females to consume drugs but the new generation doesn't give a f*ck about your opinion. It is a free country after-all.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
People use hardcore drugs to escape from something, there's an underlying issue and I hope they get help. :)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
What do you consider hard-core? Ik some lean and pill heads as for really hard shyt ik 2 somali bucktees

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Tbh It is really not much of a concern compared to other ethnicities.

In the UK, I will see thousands of different people slumped on the road high before I see a Somali.

It is still rare, so I am happy about that

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
yes i once witnessed @Jiron overdose on :)
smiley-face-pills-blister-white-background-48547435.jpg

9/10 addicts and functioning addicts I've met seem to take drugs as a form of escapism. It's not to actually enjoy the substance itself.

I've never seen Somali addicts though, just ones that can't seem to take shit in moderation.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
I've got three uncles who drink alcohol, all three are faliures for mankind. However, 2 of them have gone through some really bad shit and tough times so I understand why they turned to drugs to soothe their pain. Go to a therapist, kids. Don't do drugs.

Trending