Having a fucked up uncle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
He is always drunk day or night, but sometimes i check him with friends and we use his house as a base to chill. I know everyone has a fucked up uncle I hate him but deep down he is my uncle nobody can disrespect him when im around

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He is always drunk day or night, but sometimes i check him with friends and we use his house as a base to chill. I know everyone has a fucked up uncle I hate him but deep down he is my uncle nobody can disrespect him when im around
Why don't you talk to him heart to heart. Tell him what you're feeling right now and advice him to go to rehab. Maybe he's using alcohol to get away and forget about certain problems. Get to the base of the problem and help him out. Good luck.

Why don't you talk to him heart to heart. Tell him what you're feeling right now and advice him to go to rehab. Maybe he's using alcohol to get away and forget about certain problems. Get to the base of the problem and help him out. Good luck.
Who needs help when they got alcohol? Alcohol solves all your problems, you should try it. Have a problem?? drink and they disappear. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts