HAYAAAY! an all chances killing video of trump came out ( it's over for him folks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Nigga said, "She's got big phony breasts"
"I'll just start kissing" "and when you're a star, they let you do anything" "grab them by the Pussy"
:lolbron::deadmanny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
kkkk you can't even defend that lmao

gonna go home and see what that blonde chick on CNN says about this

wallahi she put in overtime trying to cover for this dumbass

Sometimes i think trump was just a set up for an easy win for clinton:francis:

I remember reading the clintons had previously encouraged him to run for political office. And they have been very friendly previously. He's a dickhead but he could easily just say, "If I'm such a disgusting racist, why has Bill Clinton been playing golf with me for years?"

I don't think anybody thought the loon would get the amount of support that he has. He says and does things nobody else would get away with. Just like he'll get away with this, his supporters will support him no matter what. I don't think he'll win the presidency though.

I must say, I am a bit unnerved by all the anti-establishment sentiment growing rapidly everywhere. I'm not pro-establishment necessarily, but I feel like there's a can of worm about to be opened somewhere and nobody has complete knowledge of it's contents. I don't trust the left or the right anti-establishment politicians all that much. The left come across as complete fools, and the right crypto-fascists. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts