HAYAAAY! An Amisom envoy visiting MN gets ambushed by Columbus' own "Imam" Dabacase

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
It took place in Karmel Mall...

I done told you this guy is truly a legend ..,I've done told you this dude will go viral on social media..remember this is the guy that crowned himself king of the Somslis in a Motel 6 toilet

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Somalida waxba bay maqlayaa. I'm sure the guy recording had legitimate grievances and concerns to share, but yelling and talking over people made him look like a deranged lunatic who isn't worth talking to.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

is his ass really white? who nicknamed him that?

menace

VIP
Somalida waxba bay maqlayaa. I'm sure the guy recording had legitimate grievances and concerns to share, but yelling and talking over people made him look like a deranged lunatic who isn't worth talking to.

I guess you don't know this guy, Meth! Looool

You are looking at looking at a fb legend

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
" I'm a Sheikh I know Sheikh Shariif/Sheikh Mahmoud very well I have good debates with them" :dead: He needs to chill tho he's acting like a lunatic.

menace

VIP
" I'm a Sheikh I know Sheikh Shariif/Sheikh Mahmoud very well I have good debates with them" :dead: He needs to chill tho he's acting like a lunatic.

You do realize that here in town the man is known to be a loose canon. Kolaybe ma fiyooba but this dude always has me cracking up

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I just remembered Something there is no mj involved as usual op is thread baiting people Karmal has no mj is all hawiye.:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts