HAYAAY! duchess brother-N-Law, Canadian Parliamentarian, is being features N Somalidaaduunka Columbu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
my city has been invaded by hordes of MN truest fobs.

We are avoiding them like the plague of the medieval times.

True story:

My coworker came along with me on Friday night to this hookah spot where there was live Somali Hees singing.

The place was jammed packed by midnight bc of these hordes of fobs from MN.

People were being turned away bc it was over capacity.

Then they allowed these four chicks. They all had the tightest and baddest dress on, like this :drakewow::jcoleno::lawd:

I swear she was wearing something like that, she gave no f*ck abt it.

Then these chicks had a reserved seats that their friends were holding for them.

That one bad ass chick sat right front my coworker. Btw my coworker is not Somali. This dude turns to me and says " I'm gonna holler at her".

You see, I knew that these girls were out of his league but I allowed him to try her.

Nigga turn to her and started talking to her. All a sudden her facial reaction was one of complete disgust. I felt like this :kanyehmm:for my boy. It wax complete annihilation.

So in the meantime I'm laughing and dude sitting next to me ( from MN) turns to me and says " yo boy don't know who he is talking to, they are well known in MN and they don't even know their babies daddies " :ohdamn::krs::krs:
My boy gave up and says to " she's a B bro" :jcoleno::hemad: bal maxaa ku watey

Oh btw they had these dudes, who looked like that malimob Seattle rappers with them but they sat apart from them. I was sure that they were carrying heat while I had mine in the car , licensed and legal. I am starting to think those dudes were their pimps bc of how they interacted with them.

These chicks got up to speak to them but these cats were giving them this weird careless body language.

I don't get it ! How on earth she's gonna be respected dressed like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.