Hayaay I watched the conjuring 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kkkkkkkkkkk yeah I was bored af and went to go see it with my female co-worker after work cuz she was to scared to go. Honestly find jump scare movies like conjuring and insidious to be on the same level as paranamol activity. Way too predictable and not scary enouyg. But goddamn the scary scenes were actually good in this one and the story wasn't that bad.

@waraabe my friend brought up a good point tho. If that house wasn't haunted from the old man who used to live there, why was that demon nigga fucking with the British family. Doesn't make sense

waraabe

Your superior
Kkkkkkkkkkk yeah I was bored af and went to go see it with my female co-worker after work cuz she was to scared to go. Honestly find jump scare movies like conjuring and insidious to be on the same level as paranamol activity. Way too predictable and not scary enouyg. But goddamn the scary scenes were actually good in this one and the story wasn't that bad.

@waraabe my friend brought up a good point tho. If that house wasn't haunted from the old man who used to live there, why was that demon nigga fucking with the British family. Doesn't make sense

I don't know bro why didn't priests just raid it and get rid of valak

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Last horror movie I watched was Babadook and I slept throughout :dwill:
Bit more creativity is needed it's all the same generic jump scares.

Status
Not open for further replies.