He cheated countless of times and lost track of time, #hurtbae.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Why is she sitting so calmly? If they were both Somali, you know damn well an uncle, cousin, brother, awoowe would stomp on him.

Would you ever confront your cheating significant other? Would want to know why they cheated on you?

Why is she sitting so calmly? If they both Somali, you know an uncle, cousin, brother, awoowe would stomp on him.

Would you ever confront your cheating significant other? Would want to know why they cheated on you?
:kanyehmm:
Omg my friend sent me this earlier. I was so shook when she walked in on him and his side hoe. And he had the audacity to tell her to leave.
:ohhh:
Let a nigga ever try me like that. And I'll get the death penalty I swear.
:mjswag:

Gibiin-Udug

:kanyehmm:
Omg my friend sent me this earlier. I was so shook when she walked in on him and his side hoe. And he had the audacity to tell her to leave.
:ohhh:
Let a nigga ever try me like that. And I'll get the death penalty I swear.
:mjswag:
I screamed when she said that part also, and she said cried in her room the whole night. What's wrong with her? This can't be normal, how are you going to let a nigga who's average looking treat you like this?

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
I screamed when she said that part also, and she said cried in her room the whole night. What's wrong with her? This can't be normal, how are you going to let a nigga who's average looking treat you like this?
Welcome to the new generation of weak Somali diaspora xoolo.

Average looking?
:susp:
Akaas that nigga looks like straight qaashin. Wallahi she had me screaming at her through the screen.
:camby:

Gibiin-Udug

Welcome to the new generation of weak Somali diaspora xoolo.
Who said they were Somali? :ayaanswag:

Average looking?
:susp:
Akaas that nigga looks like straight qaashin. Wallahi she had me screaming at her through the screen.
:camby:
He looks better than her though :ileycry:

She had me asking questions through the screen Wallahi, like how? How? Why? How? What's wrong with you? Really bish?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
He did everything lol. Does that entail bootyeatin? He said it so many times loool.

Who fesses up to this in a public setting? :russsmug: I am calling fake on this one. They are following a script.

He did everything lol. Does that entail bootyeatin? He said it so many times loool.

Who fesses up to this in a public setting? :russsmug: I am calling fake on this one. They are following a script.
No it's real I asked her on ig and she replied to me.

There are even some women who knowingly marry Neo-Nazis. The logic of a woman is a complicated thing.:manny:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
He isn't even hot with his beak ass nose and she's an idiot, cried the whole day in my room kulaha foh. You could be the sexiest guy on the planet, still wouldn't put up with bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending