He doesnt Love her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Maybe he doesn't want more than 1/2/3 kids. This Sheikh answer is woeful. Why is he advocating having unlimited kids and shit? And "...wixi dawlada na siiso...." mentality is everything thats fucking wrong with Somalis. They'll pop out 7 kids and expect dawlada to take care of them.

The husband need to work on his pull out game if he doesn't want more kids.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I didn't watch the video because I don't have my headphones, but based on @Bielsa and @Mercury 's replies. I don't think he doesn't love her, maybe he doesn't want more children, Somalis believe that birth control is haraam but it's not. Our religion never condemn contraception (please don't quote me on this but I've heard it in a Islamic lecture) Maybe the husband is satisfied with what he got. For instance most Somali men run away from their houses during the day because they don't want to deal with 8,9 screaming kids at the house. This lady should really sit down and ask her husband what he is feeling instead of running to the sheikh, there's always 3 sides to every story, her side, his side and the truth. We don't know what his side is yet.

In verses forbidding infanticide, the Quran warns Muslims, “Do not kill your children for fear of want; We provide sustenance for them and for you” (6:151, 17:31). Some Muslims have interpreted this as a prohibition against contraception as well, but this is not a widely accepted view.

Some early forms of birth control were practiced during the lifetime of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, and he did not object to their appropriate use – such as to benefit the family or the mother’s health, or to delay pregnancy for a certain period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts