He was 25 but brought 2 Sweden as an underage kid and now he has killed his mom's possible banger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
a crazy story coming out of Sweden is saying that a recent arrival of the age of 25 but who his mom sponsored him as an under age kid has murdered his mom's neighbor. The neighbor use to help out his mom with the language barrier ( and probably ku aasi jiray for all we know) and when her son came the neighbor would come in the house to holler at the mother but this lunatic 25 year old grabbed a knife out of the kitchen and stabbed the neighbor to death.

When asked "why did you do it " his reply was " this man wouldn't stop flirting with my mother ":drakewtf::drakewtf:

@Mercury have you heard it

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is the second case of a grown ass man brought in to Sweden as an under aged kid who has murdered someone in a home setting.

This other cat stabbed the lady worker at the "underage center ". She died.

They go mental as they are ordered to be around kids and are controlled.

Also a lot of these new arrivals have seen hell. They all got some sort of PTSD

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Well damn. What a xoolo, you can't just kill people for flirting.

You do realize that "flirting " is a covert way of him saying "hooyadeey bu ku aasi jiray ".

No Somali guy can outright say it

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Pretty sad man. :meleshame:

I wonder if he was even flirting. We can't know definitely since dead man can't speak.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
a crazy story coming out of Sweden is saying that a recent arrival of the age of 25 but who his mom sponsored him as an under age kid has murdered his mom's neighbor. The neighbor use to help out his mom with the language barrier ( and probably ku aasi jiray for all we know) and when her son came the neighbor would come in the house to holler at the mother but this lunatic 25 year old grabbed a knife out of the kitchen and stabbed the neighbor to death.

When asked "why did you do it " his reply was " this man wouldn't stop flirting with my mother ":drakewtf::drakewtf:

@Mercury have you heard it
:faysalwtf: @Mercury @Nin xun you heard of this?

I havent heard about this

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is what happens when Swedish government let's in moryaans. Moryaans will be moryaans I guess. Smh.

AUN to the deceased.

P.s

@UncleMenace inkaar ba qabta, my brain hurts from reading your incoherent thread. :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending