Heart Hurts

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
Place your hand on where you feel pain and say “bismillah” three times.
Then read this several times: “A’uthu billahi wa qudratihi min sharri ma ajee du wa uhadhir”
Then you should probably fast tomorrow (friday). And do ghusl to fully clean yourself spiritually.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Drink more water and have more fruit, try looking into vitamins too if you aren’t getting enough food like you said. Take walks and stay active InshaAllah it goes away if not go see a doctor

My heart’s feeling weird nowadays, the beating will be inconsistent and sometimes feel as if I’m being squeezed Allahu Akbar. Can someone tell me what this is?

You can do all the other remedies suggested here later, but I do agree with Anisah’s comment. It really works sometimes but you do need to make an appointment asap and ask for EKG test if needed. Doctors are sometimes reluctant to send you in one for due to your age but try to politely insist on it if you can.

Btw, How long has it been going on? Are you taking any caffeinated drinks including energ drinks? Any strenuous activity? Are you stressed or anxious about something? Any other other symptoms? Feel free to pm if you want. 🙏🏽

you need to get a better diet and work on your cardio chill out with the junk food too ur body is literally screaming for help lol

A year almost, it went away fro awhile but has gotten worse recently

a bit of tea I guess

Maybe?

life and school and the pandemic in general
That’s crazy, Why haven’t your parents taking you in? Stop all strenuous activities, tea..etc and call your GP for an appointment. Alternatively you can walk-in to your local ER/A&E and mention everything you said here. Don’t delay it, you’re young so dont panic(most likely nothing serious!) but just check it out and eliminate the serious stuff. iA you’ll be all ok habaryar, keep me updated! 🙏🏽

That’s crazy, Why haven’t your parents taking you in? Stop all strenuous activities, tea..etc and call your GP for an appointment. Alternatively you can walk-in to your local ER/A&E and mention everything you said here. Don’t delay it, you’re young so dont panic(most likely nothing serious!) but just check it out and eliminate the serious stuff. iA you’ll be all ok habaryar, keep me updated! 🙏🏽
Don’t think it’s nothing too serious just happens every once in a while tbh plus it’s not noticeable pain for others

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
It’s probably nothing but see a dr, just to be safe.
And have a magnesium bath. Most people are deficient in electrolytes especially mg and it’s important for heart and muscle function. Good luck, may Allah grant you health.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My heart’s feeling weird nowadays, the beating will be inconsistent and sometimes feel as if I’m being squeezed Allahu Akbar. Can someone tell me what this is?
If you got to the hospital. You skip pass the queue because anything related to the heart is a serious matter

Imagine your born with heart problems that was missed? Do you want to drop dead in your 20s or 30s?

Last edited:

Trending