Hell-hole Somalia on a killing ( execution ) spree this, using their kangaroo court they killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
It's not a killing spree. He admitted to it and repeatedly referred to them as 'Mujahideen'. The others I'm not sure of.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Holly Cow! Just heard his last message. wooooooow! Dude was on a suicide mission. He said " I fear no death, I've accomplished my duty, my enemies can kill me but I performed my duty for the religion. I'm ready to make my maker but be rest assured the struggle will continue. It doesn't end with me. "

And al-kebab issued a blunt threat and (I guess they don't just do a threat, they usually do it) that they have the addresses, families, faces and identities of those who performed the shooting and that they'll act on their own time when least expected by these individuals.

I would never wanna be executioner or be associated with them bc I'd be a target. What a dumb asses, don't they know that the rebels have infiltrators amongst them who is reporting their identities.

Manne! There are dead man walking right now :eminemdamn::jcoleno:

This cat meant a lot to them

Remember that they killed 300 thus far for their ex leader's death.

:ohdamn::ohhh::ohhh:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
A Somali journalist who helped al-Shabab kill five fellow reporters has been executed by firing squad.

Hassan Hanafi, once a respected broadcaster, was sentenced to death last month by a military court in the capital, Mogadishu.

He assisted the Islamist militant group by identifying possible targets amongst journalists between 2007 and 2011. He joined its armed wing after working for Radio Andalus, al-Shabab's mouthpiece in Somalia.

More than 25 journalists have been murdered in Somalia since 2007, the Committee to Protect Journalists says.

While he was working for al-Shabab, Hanafi would call up journalists and threaten them with death if they refused to join the militant group, the BBC Somali's Mohammud Ali says.

Al-Shabab frequently stages attacks in Mogadishu and other cities, and still controls many rural areas in southern Somalia.

No sympathy here. I hate Al shabab.

Status
Not open for further replies.