Help guys

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
Idk how to joke with women

So i was in the main part of womens section cuz it was empty beating up this guy in a playfight and sum niqabi girls had finished their classes and where going to the other section

I told them do you girls need this room cuz its empty, they said no, but one tried to joke with me "and what were you doig in the womens section"

I inew it was a joke but my awkward ass went "but it was empty" nd it was to late when i got it bc she said i was joking

Btw they were all the same height like 5'6 and had niqab so idk who it even was, but i could tell from their eyes they were cute

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
If u fap then stop boom it will work
i went on nofap for atleast 10 month and nothing, i repeat, nothing was different, not my libido, not my testosterone, only thing was my hairline was the best it's ever been cuz less DHT production

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
i went on nofap for atleast 10 month and nothing, i repeat, nothing was different, not my libido, not my testosterone, only thing was my hairline was the best it's ever been cuz less DHT production
I guess it worksfor some

Royalflush

novacane
Idk how to joke with women

So i was in the main part of womens section cuz it was empty beating up this guy in a playfight and sum niqabi girls had finished their classes and where going to the other section

I told them do you girls need this room cuz its empty, they said no, but one tried to joke with me "and what were you doig in the womens section"

I inew it was a joke but my awkward ass went "but it was empty" nd it was to late when i got it bc she said i was joking

Btw they were all the same height like 5'6 and had niqab so idk who it even was, but i could tell from their eyes they were cute
You could’ve just say “you gone keep me company then”

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
i repeat, nothing was different, not my libido, not my testosterone
1610232030389.png