Help Programming

Hi guys am in situation I went to start coding I have basic knowledge and everything and went get into programming i know few programming languages but the problem is i don't have computer or laptop and they already expensive where I live so if any one went to help me

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
dont get into coding, become a truck driver. Coding is cooked career. Computer science is over, Cybersecurity is over, Everyone and their mommas are doing that now. You know what avoid anything if it has to do with coding. companies are laying off tens of thousands. what jobs were left are being taken by them. Take my advice.

dont get into coding, become a truck driver. Coding is cooked career. Computer science is over, Cybersecurity is over, Everyone and their mommas are doing that now. You know what avoid anything if it has to do with coding. companies are laying off tens of thousands. what jobs were left are being taken by them. Take my advice.
are you on drugs

Thats not true sxb. Coding will not die out any time soon.

Hi guys am in situation I went to start coding I have basic knowledge and everything and went get into programming i know few programming languages but the problem is i don't have computer or laptop and they already expensive where I live so if any one went to help me
go to a public library and see if they have public computers

Good advice but am in Somalia

What programming language do you know? Unless you are going to be coding for apple products, then just any computer will do.
Get a used one, or wait until black Friday to secure a good one for a good deal.

Also, how the hell do you know a few languages? I've been coding for god knows how long and I only know one language.

Trending

Latest posts