Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forfon

Omg!!! Tell me about it!!!

Everything is falling into place!!!

F

Forfon

Are sure you watched the same episode as me Lol? I am talking about episode 8 not 7..

I just watched June 13 part two. When Noah finally met Nathan and his dad hiro nakamora?
He shot Erica (Noah) . And Noah's little ginger buddy is actually helping Erica fine Nathan and his twin sister. That's the latest episode

I just watched June 13 part two. When Noah finally met Nathan and his dad hiro nakamora?
He shot Erica (Noah) . And Noah's little ginger buddy is actually helping Erica fine Nathan and his twin sister. That's the latest episode

WTF, I only seen 20 min part of it. Molly and Noah go to the house of Hiro Nakamura
then it ends. Have you seen that scene?

F

Forfon

WTF, I only seen 20 min part of it. Molly and Noah go to the house of Hiro Nakamura
then it ends. Have you seen that scene?
Yea you didn't finish with that episode.

Yea, Molly leaves the house, Noah goes back to the present and hiro dies :(.

That evil black man comes to their house to capture Nathan, but hiro tells him, his mother and penny man to leave. So they teleport elsewhere to start a new life. However penny man erases Nathan's memory and that's when him and mumgo on the run.

Since Noah stepped on a butterfly, I think the consequences is hiro's death and ginger dude is now a insider for Erica

Yea you didn't finish with that episode.

Yea, Molly leaves the house, Noah goes back to the present and hiro dies :(.

That evil black man comes to their house to capture Nathan, but hiro tells him, his mother and penny man to leave. So they teleport elsewhere to start a new life. However penny man erases Nathan's memory and that's when him and mumgo on the run.

Since Noah stepped on a butterfly, I think the consequences is hiro's death and ginger dude is now a insider for Erica

Damn crazy outcome, I will to watch the rest for myself. Hiro was one of the best characters in Heroes, big loss. The good thing though is Nathan has similar abilities to Hiro he can as well even better as he can send them in the other side of the world without going with them.

P

primate

Too many feelings on this. I've been waiting 5 years on this thinking it would be like season 1 but the cinematography looks like an CW show. And that moment Hiro says he only has limited time but the man is master of time and space lol:O27GWRK:Nathan is way too confident and cringe talking about 'I'm gonna save the world', sxb relax you are 1 day old, play the awkward teen role you were supposed to but god damn his chick can get it, ya allah. :gunsmiley:

Right now I am only enjoying Katana Girl (must impregnate) :lawd: and nigga with a suitcase.

F

Forfon

i don't think hero died because katana girls father trapped the young hero in the video game.

It he future hiro dies. He's destine to dies since he fathered Nathan and absorb his power.

Status
Not open for further replies.