He's cheating on me, I am so mad!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Aubrey Graham is cheating on me with that goat screwing heifa. I know I'm engaged and all but him and I had a deal. I hate him.

VixR

Veritas
Wallahi, I had to look that name up!:O27GWRK::yloezpe:

Drake is nothing special, Reiko. Plus, if you pay attention to the lyrics, you can tell from his songs he's damaged goods.

Gibiin-Udug

How dare you two not know Aubrey.

Now he's Aubrih,screw that vodoo, goat head eating witch.

How dare you two not know Aubrey.

Now he's Aubrih,screw that vodoo, goat head eating witch.
time to change your dp to Queen Beyonce sis!!!
200.gif

#TeamBeyhive

aubrey stikes me as made and whiney..like one of those guys who would call you in the middle of the night to make sure you aren't cheating.

Gibiin-Udug

aubrey stikes me as made and whiney..like one of those guys who would call you in the middle of the night to make sure you aren't cheating.
I want a man like that, I want a man to cry on the phone for me because I didn't reply to his text. Somali men are too adeg adeg.

I want a man like that, I want a man to cry on the phone for me because I didn't reply to his text. Somali men are too adeg adeg.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

somali men are absent emotionally, i want someone who cares but is also absent at times. i don't like clingy people in general.

Gibiin-Udug

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

somali men are absent emotionally, i want someone who cares but is also absent at times. i don't like clingy people in general.
Somali man will get mad at you if you don't make hilib for him, he will cry if you burn the hilib. Somali men care more about the hilib than their spouses. We Somali women are doomed!

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

One girl i like has been ignoring me lately and when I decided to ignore her back I got a lot of stick for it :what: what does she want Reiko

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
As for the topic, f*ck Rihanna :pacspit: she complained in an interview last year about getting no action and being single and you have a great caring man who just professed his love on stage, why is she curving him like that, ninka sifiican u kiss garee

Gibiin-Udug

One girl i like has been ignoring me lately and when I decided to ignore her back I got a lot of stick for it :what: what does she want Reiko
She thinks you've moved on, keep ignoring her little more and then text her out of nowhere, she will be all yours.

You can thank me later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts