Hijabis in central smoking shisha

I went out in central London today and all the women are out at 11:00pm in the middle of the night for no reason, I seen alot of somali girls smoking shisha publicly is this smething that we have just normalised for people to do now since noone seems to have a problem with it
Oh yh and btw majority of them were arab women before you guys start hating on our somali sisters

Shisha is unhealthy, I advice people to never smoke it.. Btw Somali women are heavy shisha smokers, they even use the shisha spot like a nightclub.

Shisha is unhealthy, I advice people to never smoke it.. Btw Somali women are heavy shisha smokers, they even use the shisha spot like a nightclub.
I think asian and arab women are much more heavy shisha smokers
I think its a Muslim problem
ironically

GuanYu

Custom title
I went out in central London today and all the women are out at 11:00pm in the middle of the night for no reason, I seen alot of somali girls smoking shisha publicly is this smething that we have just normalised for people to do now since noone seems to have a problem with it
Oh yh and btw majority of them were arab women before you guys start hating on our somali sisters
Lemme guess you hit Edgware Road, This is common knowledge, I was Invited to such a spot, and my reply was f*ck no you guys enjoy... it's a popular spot for muslims to link up and commit acts which can not be spoken about and yes majority of the ones are Arabs however in somali areas there are spots but are lowkey and keep it hush hush

World

VIP
Omg you’re so sheltered

Omg you’re so sheltered
I don't go out in central london alot
all the shenanigans I see are in the poorer areas of London where I live, Ive seen xalimos do all kinds of faahishah zina lgbtq drugs even murder etc etc but I only expected that from the ones living in ghetto areas
I didnt know that normal somali women wearing hijab will publicly smoke and just not care and everyone will accept it
And no I am not sheltered I probably seeen more than you I just havent seen the way other parts of london are

Lemme guess you hit Edgware Road, This is common knowledge, I was Invited to such a spot, and my reply was f*ck no you guys enjoy... it's a popular spot for muslims to link up and commit acts which can not be spoken about and yes majority of the ones are Arabs however in somali areas there are spots but are lowkey and keep it hush hush
Ok so nooone cares about smoking being haram now even for women?
Cos usually women are too scared to do haram in hijab

Now that I think about It I remember uni friends always asking me to go smoke shisha , I tried it once never again .

It’s normalised because the shisha bar is usually inside a restaurant, it’s not like your going to a proper bar or club .