CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
23? I thought he was wearing his school uniform. Are you sure lmao

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wait nah hollup I just spotted some crazy shit

Spurs shop? Tell me your football clubs don't have their own designated stores

Kanye

I've never been able to understand how people can eat wings or pieces all the way to the bone, it's kinda gross tbh. Then again, I'm a picky eater.

Wait nah hollup I just spotted some crazy shit

Spurs shop? Tell me your football clubs don't have their own designated stores
Yeah, like every other sport, no? Even teams from shit-tier leagues have their own shop

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've never been able to understand how people can eat wings or pieces all the way to the bone, it's kinda gross tbh. Then again, I'm a picky eater.

Yeah, like every other sport, no? Even teams from shit-tier leagues have their own shop

:dwill:

Have I been living under a rock?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Apparently so. :leon: I don't know if they own chains but I know for a fact my local team's store is owned by the club.

Nah I checked none of our sports franchises have their own designated store here. Even in America I could only find a Knicks store and I'm not even sure if that's real.

Kanye

Nah I checked none of our sports franchises have their own designated store here. Even in America I could only find a Knicks store and I'm not even sure if that's real.
You're right fam. I just tried find a physical Lakers store and I couldn't find anything. Only stores that sell Lakers gear among other teams. That's so fucking strange. :hmm:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You're right fam. I just tried find a physical Lakers store and I couldn't find anything. Only stores that sell Lakers gear among other teams. That's so fucking strange. :hmm:

Wallahi I'm shook

Never thought this was a possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.