Hindu VS Muslim war in Leicester, United Kingdom

I’m scrolling throw Twitter and apparently Hindu mobs in huge numbers are walking through a predominantly Muslim neighbourhood trying to intimidate the Muslim residents, even by attacking and fighting them.

Even though Muslims have every right to defend themselves, what I am worried is if incidents like this are going to trigger the rise of the Far-right in the UK as they are going to use this to empower their propaganda narrative.

There are Billions of Asian Muslims, they can hold their own against Hindus.

Somalis should stay out of it. We don't have the level of money or organisation to keep Somali men and boys out of prison when they catch assault charges. Don't get led by emotion, control yourselves and stay home. Somalis are very disunited and weak, even more so in the diaspora.

There is never talk of Ummah, on normal days in the West. Now that Indian/Pakistani Muslims are under threat, the Ummah talk sure is loud.

The hatred Hindus have for Islam is unbelievable more than rest of world combined

Mughals shouldnt have shown their ancestors any mercy, theyll have to be dealt with, sooner rather than later

There are Billions of Asian Muslims, they can hold their own against Hindus.

Somalis should stay out of it. We don't have the level of money or organisation to keep our boys out of prison when they catch assault charges. Don't get led by emotion, control yourselves and stay home.
Muslims are being attacked while they’re praying so it’s a religious attack, not necessarily an ethnic/nationalist attack.

As for Somalis not joining in, it’s too late now. Somalis and all other Muslims within the community have joined. I’m hearing Muslims from Birmingham (which would include Somalis) are joining in to beat up the Hindu attackers and defend Leicester Muslims.

Muslims are being attacked while they’re praying so it’s a religious attack, not necessarily an ethnic/nationalist attack.

As for Somalis not joining in, it’s too late now. Somalis and all other Muslims within the community have joined. I’m hearing Muslims from Birmingham (which would include Somalis) are joining in to beat up the Hindu attackers and defend Leicester Muslims.

Somalis are a minority compared to Asians. A broke, disunited minority.

Asians will bail each other out of prison and make assault charges disappear but these naive Faaraxs, will get stuck behind bars for a long time.

Furthermore, these Asian Muslims can use their political and financial muscle to muzzle these Hindutva thugs, violence is not the answer here. Especially not in a non-Muslim country that already has issues with Muslims.

Also @Abu Ash’ari

Somalis and Asians don't share Masjids. So, why are Somalis running into this? Are Somali mosques being attacked? No. Are Somalis being assaulted in the streets? No.

Asians have a lot of money. Go visit their masjids and neigborhoods, in the United kingdom and you will see that they have wealth and are organised. They can protect their mosques and even hire foreign bodyguards if necessary. I find it sad that gullible Somalis are going to be used as human shields.

I knew it. The Far right are always waiting for incidents like this to happen so they can demonize immigrants (especially Muslim immigrants).

Another reason for Somalis to stay out it, they love using our name for their headlines. Black AND Muslim- it's a jackpot for clickbait.
Somalis are the only ethnic group in the West, who get slandered by right wing media without repercussions. We are an easy target and should act accordingly.

Asians can threaten to sue, as they are organised and have $$$.

Trending

Latest posts