Holly shit! She has gone national and Somalispot has gone national too

Status
Not open for further replies.
No , we should have freedom of speech and discuss the Ilhan issue without censorship .
why do you want the crazy right wing media to use our gossip to destroy the life/career of a fellow somali. what ever they say about her reflects on us as well. you dont have to censor yourself but write whatever you want in somali so nobody can use it against her

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No, you don't. You're ground zero in everything that's wrong with sspot and every negative thing that ends up on google search engine.

Walahi I have nothing to do with this lady getting exposed.

I'm just saying that she has gone national !

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I got the feeling whatever Ilhan did it would take a long time for someone to actually know about it

But thanks to someone who exposed her just short after winning

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why are Conservative blogs lurking in this forum?:patrice:

It's not like our owner has admitted to enjoying this kind of shit. I mean there is no way he tipped news outlets off about this crap, right?

Either way if the allegations are true they were coming out regardless. Only problem is Somali people did the fucking dirty work.

Also will you scrubs for the love of God start using the members zone? It is literally right there. Protection from prying eyes is right fucking there smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts