Holy f*ck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reeses butter cups are so fucking good :ohhhdamn:

Paid half a pound / 60 cents for a little cup but it was worth it:banderas: Actually bought two small ass cups cuz I'm that big a baller :win:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I think I should buy a bunch of American sweets online. My mate did it and got heaps on the low low. Americans know how to make banging sweets. They have too much sugar though.
:meleshame:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
wtf they dont have that in scandinavia? z3zrULC

that was one of the few sweets my parents were totally cool with when we were really young...we used to get that shit every week. that lil salty taste is nice at first but it gets old quick

if u want good cheap chocolate...Aero is where it's at :banderas: . trust me, i'm a chocolate connoisseur and broke af

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
wtf they dont have that in scandinavia? z3zrULC

that was one of the few sweets my parents were totally cool with when we were really young...we used to get that shit every week. that lil salty taste is nice at first but it gets old quick

if u want good cheap chocolate...Aero is where it's at :banderas: . trust me, i'm a chocolate connoisseur and broke af
Aero is wack fam. Coffee crisp is where its at :pachah1:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
When I get the mega pack of mini chocolate bars, it's always the aeros and smarties left behind :manny:

Still good but I fux with the kit kats and coffee crisps first :diddyass:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
:uCkf6mf:

coffee crisp is some empty, weightless weird ish. tastes good, but feels like ur biting air...which is why i dont mess with wafers in general :idontlike:

Status
Not open for further replies.