Homoromantic Heterosexuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cadaan friend said she is a homoromantic heterosexual. She has romantic feelings towards girls but feels only sexually excited by men.

It's the first time I ever heard about that.

I read about it and it actually exists. I tried speaking to my parents and I thought they were liberal but they are a little on the homophobic side. I'm trying to get them to be less biased. It's discouraging because they are usually open minded about everything else.

In other words wee wareersantahay.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I read about it and it actually exists. I tried speaking to my parents and I thought they were liberal but they are a little on the homophobic side. I'm trying to get them to be less biased. It's discouraging because they are usually open minded about everything else.
naaaah no shit :williamswtf:
Khaniis wax ka xuun majiro:fittytousand:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I won't be surprised if there's cadaan who says shit like that
https://petrescuereport.com/2017/arrested-man-accused-sexually-abusing-family-dog-years/
Bradley-Jean-Hubbard.jpg

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Makes no sense. My parents taught me about activism and understand oppression. They both came here young, went to high school here a\y are ok with me bringing home any guy I want ...yet they pretend they aren't homophobic but they have homophobic tendencies.
It will never leave them i myself whilst being born and raised in the west cringe hard when i see those people

Status
Not open for further replies.