Hoodrats on Somalida Aduunka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
How boring was their snaps of Birmingham. I know all these girls especially the sisters, Shukri u dumb fat cow. Loose some weight girl. I've had so many fights with this chick back in the days Loool. Fix those brows boo.

I need to get on Somalida aduunka and show u how us brummies roll coz they don't represent us, bunch of rats.

@Zuleikha @Protagonist @Bubi @ghost

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
How boring was their snaps of Birmingham. I know all these girls especially the sisters, Shukri u dumb fat cow. Loose some weight girl. I've had so many fights with this chick back in the days Loool. Fix those brows boo.

I need to get on Somalida aduunka and show u how us brummies roll coz they don't represent us, bunch of rats.

@Zuleikha @Protagonist @Bubi @ghost
I don't know what's going on, is it still snowing? @Bubi is from Birmingham?

Seoul

. . .
The older girl Shukri is a village bike Horta. Some guy friends of mine have told me. We beef but didn't know she got down like that coolio

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The older girl Shukri is a village bike Horta. Some guy friends of mine have told me. We beef but didn't know she got down like that coolio

Please continue. I love some shaax kulul.
tumblr_n4wjlynRJd1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

waraabe

Your superior

The one doing nursing at bcu ( do you even need qualifications to go there)

Status
Not open for further replies.