Horse meat

Jabir (RAA). narrated, 'On the Day of Khaibar, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) prohibited eating the flesh of domestic asses, but permitted horse flesh.'

[Bulugh Al-Maram 12/1320]

I wonder how it tastes ? i think it will be a tough meat like beef.

:patrice:

Guess i gotta try it since its permitted.

:shaq:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Jabir (RAA). narrated, 'On the Day of Khaibar, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) prohibited eating the flesh of domestic asses, but permitted horse flesh.'

[Bulugh Al-Maram 12/1320]

I wonder how it tastes ? i think it will be a tough meat like beef.

:patrice:

Guess i gotta try it since its permitted.

:shaq:
Horse meat :mjlol:
Better than pig meat :kanyeshrug:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Turks and central Asians consumed it as if they were beef of goat meat. It was part of their culture
:susp:
East Saudis used to eat desert Iguana
1225820170828085636225.jpg

ِAnd they still eat it "not haram, literally ".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Turks and central Asians consumed it as if they were beef of goat meat. It was part of their culture
:susp:
East Saudis used to eat desert Iguana
1225820170828085636225.jpg

ِAnd they still eat it "not haram, literally ".

I thought lizards were haram?

I have never tried horse, don't think I will. They are such noble animals that are of great use for mankind. Camels too.

I
horta how we as Somalis view eating deer? are their meat viewed as the horse meat?
white-tailed-deer_thumb.ngsversion.1481754616484.adapt.1900.1.JPG
Their meat is called Venison. I’ve hunted them before and their meat is
:diddyass:
I really suggest Somalis hunt and return to nature. I’m surprised as a people that love meat (pause), that we have lost that hunter lifestyle we had back in Somalia.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Lizard are haram as I read in somewhere but the Iguana is halal, what's the difference?: dunno
they once offered a dish with Iguana to the prophet, and this is how it went
"‘Abdullah b. ‘Abbas reported: I and Khalid b. Walid went to the apartment of Maimuna along with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him), and there was presented to him a roasted lizard. Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) stretched his hand towards It, whereupon some of the women who had been in the house of Maimuna said: Inform Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) what he intends to eat. Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) lifted his hand. I said: Messenger of Allah, Is it forbidden? He said: No. It is not found in the land of my people, and I feel that I have no liking for it. Khalid said: I then chewed and ate it, while, Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) was looking (at me)."
So yeah it is halal.

I have never tried horse, don't think I will. They are such noble animals that are of great use for mankind. Camels too.
Soomaali ma tihid? :jaynerd:

Macalin M

Out here
I

Their meat is called Venison. I’ve hunted them before and their meat is
:diddyass:
I really suggest Somalis hunt and return to nature. I’m surprised as a people that love meat (pause), that we have lost that hunter lifestyle we had back in Somalia.
Why hunt when you can either farm or have your own livestock?

Why hunt when you can either farm or have your own livestock?
Some animals can’t be farmed properly. Deers don’t taste as good and are susceptible to disease when crowded.

Plus most farmed food isn’t guaranteed to be halal. I see mechanically slaughtered meat to be inferior.

Are you really a man if you haven’t chased an animal in the wilderness and slit it’s throat?
:notsureif:

If society collapsed tomorrow, how the hell would you be able to sustain your family? Herding would be suicide as you would be easy picking for some mooryan hoodlums looking for a small chested Abdi to steal from.

For the amount of Atheists, Arab Bootyclappers, BLM, Degenerates, Troll, Tribalists and Fascists. I’m surpised there aren’t any Prepper Halimos or Shit Hits The Fan Faraxs.

Some animals can’t be farmed properly. Deers don’t taste as good and are susceptible to disease when crowded.

Plus most farmed food isn’t guaranteed to be halal. I see mechanically slaughtered meat to be inferior.

Are you really a man if you haven’t chased an animal in the wilderness and slit it’s throat?
:notsureif:

If society collapsed tomorrow, how the hell would you be able to sustain your family? Herding would be suicide as you would be easy picking for some mooryan hoodlums looking for a small chested Abdi to steal from.

For the amount of Atheists, Arab Bootyclappers, BLM, Degenerates, Troll, Tribalists and Fascists. I’m surpised there aren’t any Prepper Halimos or Shit Hits The Fan Faraxs.

Farming is ingrained in natural human disposition, i give it a century and technology will be destroyed by nuclear warfare or some sort of major emp catastrophe.

We will return to our nomadic roots :icon lol:

Its part of the globalist elites plan to keep us less active and urbanised while they steal plots and plots of farming land.

Trending