Hot damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
loool fam I'm not even surprised. Women's entire essence is of a sexual nature. The only way to keep it in line is through patriarchy. Without a strong father and older brothers in the home it's almost impossible to prevent behaviour, as it's the only talent and means of seeking validation most girls have.

VixR

Veritas
Lol. It's actually people with the strictest of parents that often tend to turn out the "tiest". Hence, you hear stories about 17 year old hyper-religious, niqabis getting knocked up, and forced jilbab-wearing souls who're policed by even the youngest of their brothers performing fellatio under the bridge across the street from the masjid during Ramadan where their "strong fathers" pray. So much for patriachy's hold.

You ought to know that both sexes have a sexual essence/nature to them.

Last edited:
hooooooooooooo boy :whoo:

this nigga opened pandoras box on us.

lool sxb, don't be a cuck.
Lol. People with the strictest of parents often tend to turn out the "tiest". Hence, you hear stories about 17 year old hyper-religious, niqabis getting knocked up, and forced jilbab-wearing souls who're policed by even the youngest of their brothers performing fellatio under the bridge across the street from the masjid on Ramadan where their "strong fathers" pray.

Wahhabism isn't the type of patriarchy I have in mind. I'm talking about building a strong and loving relationship with your sisters and daughters so they don't seek love and validaton from random men, and explaining the bad consequences in this life (loss of honour and shame for the family, bad marriage prospects etc) and hereafter (Allah's wrath) of inappropriate behaviour so they'll avoid it even when ur not around. Even this strategy doesn't work 100 percent of the time, but are u denying if more Somali fathers and brothers did this there would be less Somali s?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
loool fam I'm not even surprised. Women's entire essence is of a sexual nature. The only way to keep it in line is through patriarchy. Without a strong father and older brothers in the home it's almost impossible to prevent behaviour, as it's the only talent and means of seeking validation most girls have.
damn u are literally a reddit meme :tacky:

VixR

Veritas

Wahhabism isn't the type of patriarchy I have in mind. I'm talking about building a strong and loving relationship with your sisters and daughters so they don't seek love and validaton from random men, and explaining the bad consequences in this life (loss of honour and shame for the family, bad marriage prospects etc) and hereafter (Allah's wrath) of inappropriate behaviour so they'll avoid it even when ur not around. Even this strategy doesn't work 100 percent of the time, but are u denying if more Somali fathers and brothers did this there would be less Somali s?

Pixies and fairydust.

You need to descend to the real world for a sec. You're saying the crux of the matter is that a woman have a strong and loving relationship with her father, because that will keep her from sleeping with men, because her relationship with her father will make up for male/female intimacy and her biological drive for sex? Methinks you're confusing two entirely different kinds of intimacy.

BTW, seeking validation through sex is a decidedly male pursuit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.