How are babies Made ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I saw this little Somali kid ask his mom " Hooyo,Hooyo how are babies made?"

And the Hooyo gave a good answer she Said -" Horta marka Nin iyo naag is guursaday they look into each others eyes and from that Love a baby Will grow in the mothers stomach"

:dead::dead:

Forreal as a kid I thought babies were formed in the womans stomach by the mixing of a man and womans saliva as they're making out, cuz Hooyo always told me to close my eyes when make out scenes came on the telly:pachah1::snoop:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Forreal as a kid I thought babies were formed in the womans stomach by the mixing of a man and womans saliva as they're making out, cuz Hooyo always told me to close my eyes when make out scenes came on the telly:pachah1::snoop:

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Lool as a kid I thought the baby came from a store which was the hospital and in the Rom we had to go pick it up

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When I was younger I thought babies were made by doctors giving shots to mothers.

i thought as soon as you got married you automatically got pregnant, like magic. but that only lasted till i was 9 and my neighbors daughter told me everything. i kept crying and telling her thats not how i was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts