How billionaires laugh

C4364CE3-B58B-4ACA-B0F0-A90AB09251D7.png

meanwhile my laughs a broke man’s laugh I’m still in youth tho so alhamdulilah

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
@Homerlilian

People that becomes billionaires are either lucky due to family inheritance and the people that they associate that are smarter than them.
Having a family that are already millionaires can destine to make you a billionaire (depending on your vision, investments and those who you associate).

Being a billionaire shouldn’t be my priority because I doubt I’d be one anyways. And I’m not interested to be either. Being a millionaire is something I might be instead of a billionaire.

@Homerlilian

People that becomes billionaires are either lucky due to family inheritance and the people that they associate that are smarter than them.
Having a family that are already millionaires can destine to make you a billionaire (depending on your vision, investments and those who you associate).

Being a billionaire shouldn’t be my priority because I doubt I’d be one anyways. And I’m not interested to be either. Being a millionaire is something I might be instead of a billionaire.

What the hell is someone going to do with that kind of money also . People envy them because they either like the fame or power .
Or they’re families or themselves are in the other extreme end of money ( poverty )

Inshallah my mission is to prepare for my akhira and just build a family

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
What the hell is someone going to do with that kind of money also . People envy them because they either like the fame or power .
Or they’re families or themselves are in the other extreme end of money ( poverty )

Inshallah my mission is to prepare for my akhira and just build a family

We also forget Billionaires are human too. They’re not immune from death.

There’s a video that surface not long ago on internet that a woman had died in a car accIdent:

Your life can flash before your eyes in a heart beat.

Trending