How China got Rich

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I watched a Documentary, HOW CHINA GOT RICH! It clearly shows what the intention of China is. 40 years ago China's GDP was the same as Kenya. Now, they are a world class economy. They are really economically intentioned while Putin is stuck in Cold War! HA HA HHA HA H

Dumb Putin keeps on asking for help from China, but China be like- Biatch don't spoil my bread. U shot yourself in the foot! I am on my way to economic dominance!

*Little Tidbit* China's current president also looks like Very low On Testosterone. Another Mr. Deng? So a Win for China no doubt!

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Which brings me to the issue of African economy. Walaahi-- u need a leader like Mr. Deng who started the China economic revolution, He seemed like an old woman than a manly man. U see testosterone likes wars-- estrogen likes peace. That is math for u people! Follow it!

HA HA HA HAH A

So the question is--should-incels invest in leadership? -- u have opportunity here. Go to Somalia and run for presidency. U can do magic with your low key, low on testosterone biological make up!

Good luck

China's Mr Deng

1647540202827.png

China's current President Xi

1647540225171.png

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts