How come most Somalis go to..

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Chinese buffet during Eid?

Where did this culture come from?

The Jews also go to Chinese restaurants in Christmas and have been doing so since the early 1900s. But they also go to Chinese restaurants because back then the Chinese were not racist to anyone and the Jews felt comfortable around the Chinese.

Lol is it possible the Chinese were the least racist to us Somalis when we arrived here and we felt safe around their presence like the Jews did many many decades ago?

@UncleMenace do you agree with my observation

Most Somalis have eid lunch at a Chinese buffet. Lol

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
How is she from Toronto but doesn't know Mandarin during Eid is a thing?:ftw9nwa:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
... Chinese buffet during Eid?

Where did this culture come from?

The Jews also go to Chinese restaurants in Christmas and have been doing so since the early 1900s. But they also go to Chinese restaurants because back then the Chinese were not racist to anyone and the Jews felt comfortable around the Chinese.

Lol is it possible the Chinese were the least racist to us Somalis when we arrived here and we felt safe around their presence like the Jews did many many decades ago?

@UncleMenace do you agree with my observation

Most Somalis have eid lunch at a Chinese buffet. Lol

Here in America Somalis use to abuse Hometown Buffet but now they are abusing iHOP

They like the omelette and is cheap. You must understand that a Somali family consists of 14 people. They just can't go to casual restaurant

So they replaced general tso, lemon chicken and honey bourbon with eggs?

Well we are speaking about Ohio Somalis after all

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I stopped going to Mandarin during Eid.

These fucking hooligans are robbing us blind and we just adamantly accept it. Every time I hit a buffet I bring my fat cousins with me. We gon' get our money's worth one way or the other.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
People want to eat/taste different foods apart from what they known. Doesn't necessarily always mean there is historical factor drawing them in. In the states they go to all you can eat buffet on eid .

Status
Not open for further replies.