How did this 16 year old learn to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Oh the stories he'll tell his children.. I once dismantled a landmine with a kitchen knife at the age of 16 whilst actual soldiers looked on.

Standard Somali Caqlinimo - learning by being curious, watching and then doing.

Unlike us bakhti sitting on our backsides getting spoon-fed information by a slightly more informed degenerate.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The guy next to him be like: War gooy xariga gaduudan, boqol jeer baa fiirsaday Die Hard

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Standard Somali Caqlinimo - learning by being curious, watching and then doing.

Unlike us bakhti sitting on our backsides getting spoon-fed information by a slightly more informed degenerate.

This clearly wasn't an act of curiosity, dismantling a bomb is a highly nerve racking and dangerous job. This kid learned how to dismantle a land mine.

I agree with you, Somalis are a very intelligent people but their problem is that they don't use it. They overwhelm themselves with petty ideals and nonsense. These 'informed degenerates' built the very Internet we use because they used their intellect in matters that actually improved ones own perils. (The Internet was actually first created to enable scientists to be able to exchange data in an instant).

If Somalis used their intellect, they'd be building military satellites on the moon spying on its neighbours to plot their downfall.

This clearly wasn't an act of curiosity, dismantling a bomb is a highly nerve racking and dangerous job. This kid learned how to dismantle a land mine.

I agree with you, Somalis are a very intelligent people but their problem is that they don't use it. They overwhelm themselves with petty ideals and nonsense. These 'informed degenerates' built the very Internet we use because they used their intellect in matters that actually improved ones own perils. (The Internet was actually first created to enable scientists to be able to exchange data in an instant).

If Somalis used their intellect, they'd be building military satellites on the moon spying on its neighbours to plot their downfall.

I can't believe the coonery. You twist any compliment into a way of shining your masters shoes whilst simultaneously downing your people. Your bootyclapping is so efficient, you're like the Germany of the bootyclapping world.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
The whole thing looks staged. Wiilka yariiskaa looks like he is on Eid outing assembling his fake Chinese toys. Ilaahbaan idinku dhaarshee u fiirsada...Bollocks :pachah1:

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I can't believe the coonery. You twist any compliment into a way of shining your masters shoes whilst simultaneously downing your people. Your bootyclapping is so efficient, you're like the Germany of the bootyclapping world.

Didn't I just literally say that Somalis are very intelligent people? Why is it bootyclapping to recognise that Somalis aren't doing anything with it? You practically called the most advanced society in the world "informed degenerates" but I'm bootyclapping when I call you out on that clearly far fetched and stupendous statement?

I'm not sure if you know but Somalis have been murdering each other for over 2 and half decades. It's not self hating or demeaning to state the obvious. It's called constructive criticism. Nomads are intelligent but the way of the nomad is lost.

Didn't I just literally say that Somalis are very intelligent people? Why is it bootyclapping to recognise that Somalis aren't doing anything with it? You practically called the most advanced society in the world "informed degenerates" but I'm bootyclapping when I call you out on that clearly far fetched and stupendous statement?

I'm not sure if you know but Somalis have been murdering each other for over 2 and half decades. It's not self hating or demeaning to state the obvious. It's called constructive criticism. Nomads are intelligent but the way of the nomad is lost.

You're the one who took me saying 'slightly better informed degenerates' to mean 'the West' - I wasn't even referring to that. But here comes King Kong Cosmo to the rescue willing to lay his life down to protect master.

Isla yaab.:Sutehja:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You're the one who took me saying 'slightly better informed degenerates' to mean 'the West' - I wasn't even referring to that. But here comes King Kong Cosmo to the rescue willing to lay his life down to protect master.

Isla yaab.:Sutehja:

Stop being a damn hypocrite you fucking xoolo! Stop calling me a bootyclapper for pointing out the facts of the world whilst you're out here sitting in a couch in a western home in a western nation, reaping off of western privileges.

You bloody hypocrite!!

Stop being a damn hypocrite you fucking xoolo! Stop calling me a bootyclapper for pointing out the facts of the world whilst you're out here sitting in a couch in a western home in a western nation, reaping off of western privileges.

You bloody hypocrite!!

BOOM CLAP THE SOUND OF COSMOS BUTT THE BEAT GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND...:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.