How did this forum come about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first members who signed up without lurking first, what made you so confident this forum would be worthwhile? Who invited you all at once? I'm not asking who admin is, just tell us the story of this forum.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I was a political refugee who was forced to temporarily relocate to Twitter. A few months later, I got a message from my cousin telling me about a new forum where I could be myself and troll to my heart's content. I decided to check out the forum for myself and after I saw familiar characters, I spread the word to the other refugees on Twitter and tolka who had given up on forums in general. Today, I am a moderator and living the dream.

S

SOMACOON

I was a political refugee who was forced to temporarily relocate to Twitter. A few months later, I got a message from my cousin telling me about a new forum where I could be myself and troll to my hearts content. I decided to check out the forum for myself and after I saw a familiar characters, I spread the word to the other refugees on Twitter and tolka who had given up on forums in general. Today, I am a moderator and living the dream.

You’re life must be depressing if not dispirited

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I was in political exile after being ousted and banned twice in that other place. So I was invited here by Geeljire, who subsequently had his own turbulent time but he has recovered.

@Samawada How did you end up on here?

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Somebody mentioned this forum when it was at its infancy, but I wasn't interested to join. Now I found reason to join ---> to stalk someone.. Her posts never fail to amuse me :) :) :) I almost cry from cuteness

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I was banned for life from the other forum and I was just minding my own business when my Illigitimate son @AbdiJohnson whatsapped me

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The site was created when the females here got horny and made there own forum and like all the other guys here I just followed The sweet scent of hormones they were giving out:oops:

I was banned for life from the other forum and I was just minding my own business when my Illigitimate son @AbdiJohnson whatsapped me

It's one or the other :ohhh:

giphy.gif

Q

Queen Carawelo

I was invited via Twitter. And I sent out mass invitation to the Members from the other site.

B

bilan M

The first members who signed up without lurking first, what made you so confident this forum would be worthwhile? Who invited you all at once? I'm not asking who admin is, just tell us the story of this forum.

Well.i m relatively new on here, i just googled forums and this came. I signed uo striaght way and posted a thread. Tbh i think its not that diffierent to somnet, its too strict in my opinion its difficult to get info and an about certain things because ppl wont discuss anything cuz their too scared about being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending