How do I buy legends on fifa 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Air Jalam @MOD where are the fifa players? Waryaada I want to buy several legends on put them on my team how do i do that? Also, Can I recreate the Arsenal invincible squad on fifa 16 for ps4? :browtf:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You bought a PS4:bell: Leaving me behind like that breh:ivers:

I don't do FUT tbh not the guy you'd ask this kinda question. I'm a rookie when it comes to FUT.
@RedStar

@Southie

@ghost
Help a brother out

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
1OAFtXH.jpg

@ghost @Air Jalam Horta do I have to be playing career mode or ultimate team to get even dealing with Legends? I don't even know yall.

@Air Jalam sxb xaal qaado. I spent so much money on school this year and I was kinda pissed, so I made myself feel better by buying a ps4, fifa 16 and two controllers. :lolbron:

Only available on xbox, how frustrating is that!

Cole, Senderos, Clichy, Cesc, RVP and Reyes are still playing, if you want to reminisce.

Fifa 17 is almost out tho

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Is he playing career mode or ultimate team? Also you should play me online sometime.
I'm on PC, though I'll be copping the PS4 for Final Fantasy XV and other PS exclusives.
My younger brother is a FIFA fanatic so we'll probably be crossing paths soon ninyohow.

Only available on xbox, how frustrating is that!

Cole, Senderos, Clichy, Cesc, RVP and Reyes are still playing, if you want to reminisce.

Fifa 17 is almost out tho
The players that I want the most are Henry, Bergkamp, pires and Viera. How did this nicca do it?

wrong video. Let me find the video.

@ghost what the hell is pc gaming? you anime freaks are something else nimanyahoow. Do you mean you play games on a desktop computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts