How do you deal with a person who gets mad real Quick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Soo I need some advice My friend got this little brother whose 22 thing is hes never wrong, always plays the Victim And he gets angry real Quick over anything

for example one time he wanted to use his little sisters iPad she Said No and he was shouting and threatening to beat her up My friend hears this he beats his ass than the brother storms out the house crying talking about how his real family are his friends on the streets

I think he did the right thing the guys annoying and behaves like a 10 year old throwing tantrums

But his mother is worried that this might cause the little brother to hang outside even more

What do you think?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Was he always like that?

He was caadi a few years ago But he changed when he got jumped by a gang of kurds who he owed money he was out for revenge My friend when he heard what happened to his brother didnt wanna be involved in the mess cause theyre bunch of criminals whove been in jail and they got nothing to lose he still mad about this

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
He was caadi a few years ago But he changed when he got jumped by a gang of kurds who he owed money he was out for revenge My friend when he heard what happened to his brother didnt wanna be involved in the mess cause theyre bunch of criminals whove been in jail and they got nothing to lose he still mad about this

The kid probably has a balwad, it makes you easily irritated and difficult to deal with, ask his brother to sit him down and talk to him about it

Soo I need some advice My friend got this little brother whose 22 thing is hes never wrong, always plays the Victim And he gets angry real Quick over anything

for example one time he wanted to use his little sisters iPad she Said No and he was shouting and threatening to beat her up My friend hears this he beats his ass than the brother storms out the house crying talking about how his real family are his friends on the streets

I think he did the right thing the guys annoying and behaves like a 10 year old throwing tantrums

But his mother is worried that this might cause the little brother to hang outside even more

What do you think?
I think the problem stems from the Somali culture .22 year old is not a little brother . The Somali culture(xalimos as most fathers are absent ) in the west treats young men like newly -wed princes of Persia .thus they are ill equipped to deal with the realities of life .

as for your fellow ,in my professional judgement as a -sociologist ,anthropologist and Somali earth scientist ,I can only conclude that the fellow is either :

1.suffering from a Brain disorder which will need medical attention .
2. Is the product of bad parenting(he sounds and acts like a child ).this is very common in our diaspora communities .
3.has been using the synthetic weed these fellows smoke nowadays .

Somali earth scientist .

VixR

Veritas
Behavioral issues, and anger management problems.

An owner of device refusing to share shouldn't make someone go off like that, esp at that age and esp in dealing with a younger individual. It's a childish scenario from the single digits.

Dhaqan celis is bullshit. Also beating him up is bullshit. What the heck does that solve?

The problem is, he's not self-disciplined, and doesn't know how to sift through stuff without blowing his lid off. No amount of beating or shipping him off will help him do that. He needs to learn how to process, he needs mentorship. And I recommend you buy him a punching bag too.

Personally, I don't get mad easily, but when get mad...phew. That also needs work:icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.