How do you deal with relationship problems family and friends

Why do some people like to talk about how something made them feel and address the person that made them feel that way, without any regard to how the situation arose and what part they played in it.

That's one of my biggest pet peeves. I hate it when people completely avoid speaking about how their words and actions caused the situation and want to play the victim.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do some people like to talk about how something made them feel and address the person that made them feel that way, without any regard to how the situation arose and what part they played in it.

Drama Queens huuno. For me how i handle it is-- pick something i did and admit it openly.

For example YOU, @Hali

You are not normally the first to start a drama. But you always finish it in a nasty way by saying something mean. So here is how u handle it

"Ok i am sorry to say those mean things. I was mad. But what will you take responsibility in this matter. Vocalize for me what u did to start this disagreement. Notice i used the word disagreement to not blame either of us, a neutral stance.

If they cannot openly admit to doing something bad, then u r dealing with an insane person. Avoid & Duck.

Drama Queens huuno. For me how i handle it is-- pick something i did and admit it openly.

For example YOU, @Hali

You are not normally the first to start a drama. But you always finish it in a nasty way by saying something mean. So here is how u handle it

"Ok i am sorry to say those mean things. I was mad. But what will you take responsibility in this matter. Vocalize for me what u did to start this disagreement. Notice i used the word disagreement to not blame either of us, a neutral stance.

If they cannot openly admit to doing something bad, then u r dealing with an insane person. Avoid & Duck.
I did I pointed out everywhere I went wrong they proceeded to say I’m emotionally unstable and they’re still right.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I did I pointed out everywhere I went wrong they proceeded to say I’m emotionally unstable and they’re still right.

No, do not allow them to make excuses by saying they can't help it.

Make them admit their specific action in the matter. Otherwise they repeat it again and again.

@Hali and u stop being judgy low key style, not everybody is put together like u

HA HA HA HA HA HA

No, do not allow them to make excuses by saying they can't help it.

Make them admit their specific action in the matter. Otherwise they repeat it again and again.

@Hali and u stop being judgy low key style, not everybody is put together like u

HA HA HA HA HA HA
I can’t the whole family will turn against me and I don’t need that headache.
I can’t help it :browtf:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can’t the whole family will turn against me and I don’t need that headache.
I can’t help it :browtf:

1609252649786.png

Trending

Latest posts