How far will Mohammed bin Salman go?

He’s been liberalizing the country in lightning speed, and it doesn’t seem like his father the actual ruler has objected to it.

At the current pace, Saudi Arabia will have gay bars in 10 years and liquor stores.

seoulmates

18/12/2022
He’ll try to make Saudi Dubai part two.

Basically the locals dress all modest (there are a ton of niqabis in the uae) but the city has a bunch of foreigners doing their thing

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He’s been liberalizing the country in lightning speed, and it doesn’t seem like his father the actual ruler has objected to it.

At the current pace, Saudi Arabia will have gay bars in 10 years and liquor stores.

OMG

i will laugh so much when that happens. A gay bar in Saudi arabia???? I mean 40% of men in Saudi are gay but at least respectably down low gay

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I went to Saudi recently it’s modern when it comes to technology but it’s still conservative and woman are still covered up etc idk about Riyadh however

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I went to Saudi recently it’s modern when it comes to technology but it’s still conservative and woman are still covered up etc idk about Riyadh however

So things are going in a slow pace? Mashalaaah

Why do you weirdos care so much about SA? Saudis aren’t more pious than other Muslims, so why would it be a surprise that that they’re liberalising?