How good would the Somali national team be if we prioritized it correctly?

I grew up with so many talented Somali ballers it's insane and it makes me even more mad that it's all gone to waste, I recently found out scouts for the national team do a poor job and as a result don't develop top quality players

It had me thinking if the right people were in charge of the football association in Somalia then our national team wouldn't constantly be humiliated by any team they face and could've potentially reach top 5 in AFCON and potentially qualify for the world cup

The Somali youth is too prodigious and their ceilings really have no bounds; They need to put me in charge of the football association in Somalia 💀💀💀💀

1720506593134.png

Imagine this

Somalia is barely a country and youre thinking about football.

Anyways i dont think every city should have a team. Should be by region + cities

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Somalia is barely a country and youre thinking about football.

Anyways i dont think every city should have a team. Should be by region + cities
Its a federal country that functions in its unique way

What do you think of Hamad mousa, bros a projected 1st round pick. That’s so insane to me man.
I was the first one on this forum to mention him I found out about him in February he’s a knockdown shooter and great facilitator he also locks up on defence there saying he could go lottery will be a proud moment for our people

there’s a couple other Somali kids i will be paying attention to in college basketball this year as well

I was the first one on this forum to mention him I found out about him in February he’s a knockdown shooter and great facilitator he also locks up on defence there saying he could go lottery will be a proud moment for our people

there’s a couple other Somali kids i will be paying attention to in college basketball this year as well
He went to Dayton, good school too they produced plenty of nba players recently. They’ve had a first round pick 3 of the last 5 years despite being a small school They’ll let him get shots off too.

He went to Dayton, good school too they produced plenty of nba players recently. They’ve had a first round pick 3 of the last 5 years despite being a small school They’ll let him get shots off too.
Yea they produced obi toppin and Daron Holmes in the last few years their nba pipeline is strong tbh inshallah he’s next in line he’s gotta play his game just like he did at basketball without borders camp he killed it their even outperforming khaman Malauch another certified lottery pick

Yea they produced obi toppin and Daron Holmes in the last few years their nba pipeline is strong tbh inshallah he’s next in line he’s gotta play his game just like he did at basketball without borders camp he killed it their even outperforming khaman Malauch another certified lottery pick
I think he’s a little too skinny rn sxb but if he shoots lights out across the year and shows defensive versatility that should be enough. 14/5/2 with 40% three and good defense inshallah

I think he’s a little too skinny rn sxb but if he shoots lights out across the year and shows defensive versatility that should be enough. 14/5/2 with 40% three and good defense inshallah
He’s 6ft8 180 not bad for a 18 year old he can add 20-25 pounds of muscle and hes good to go Jamal Crawford played at 200 and he was nice hamad is one of the best shooters in his class the man’s like a unicorn his fundamentals are sound

I grew up with so many talented Somali ballers it's insane and it makes me even more mad that it's all gone to waste, I recently found out scouts for the national team do a poor job and as a result don't develop top quality players

It had me thinking if the right people were in charge of the football association in Somalia then our national team wouldn't constantly be humiliated by any team they face and could've potentially reach top 5 in AFCON and potentially qualify for the world cup

The Somali youth is too prodigious and their ceilings really have no bounds; They need to put me in charge of the football association in Somalia 💀💀💀💀
Long-distance running for Somalis would be more successful and it has been

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
1720726483838.png

1720726526199.png

1720726546725.png

1720726566458.png

1720726584796.png

1720726614216.png

Somali football association is lazy just hire one these guys average somali goverment agency can't even hire ametuar balding old white man to do a simple job like coach a kids team

Trending

Latest posts