How I wish he died on route to Dubai. Oh Allah give him painful death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The moment he felt dizzy and shit he called the Dubai authority while using the port as a bargaining chip to be given the state of the art medical intervention.

He got sick and was wheelchaired to Dubai but what about the general public or that hell-hole ? Where and whodo they turn to ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why is none of you joining me in this habaar?

This is why we have the calamity over Somalia because you lunatics tolerate and accommodate such a blatant looting of the poor men in our hell-hole country.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Adeer habarka iska da yee labta ka qubanini, habarko faedu malaha

Habaar is nothing compare to the children of families back home who can't afford or have no decent health facilities due to the looting of this bastard and his ilk.

Habaar is nothing compare to the children of families back home who can't afford or have no decent health facilities due to the looting of this bastard and his ilk.
Our Somali leaders are corrupt but what can we do about it? Nothing! Because we are still busy hating on each others qabiils.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You know damn well that this samaroon man is merely a figure head do you really think he has any clout especially to sell the port in berbera? Why don't you curse silanyo cause he's the Isaac president besides many samaroon don't even support somalidiid, it's a little unfair to habar a puppet on a string in my humble opinion, on that note let's just agree to disagree.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You know damn well that this samaroon man is merely a figure head do you really think he has any clout especially to sell the port in berbera? Why don't you curse silanyo cause he's the Isaac president besides many samaroon don't even support somalidiid, it's a little unfair to habar a puppet on a string in my humble opinion, on that note let's just agree to disagree.

My tract record speaks for itself.

I've dedicated special habaaray for that senile Siilaanyo.

I have.

waraabe

Your superior
Ayaan hirsi when will you Habar her

When will you Habaar amina Farah, when will you habaar Iman ?
When will you habaar the gay imam
When will you habaar the shemale star

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ilaahay hooyada iyo aabaha naarta ha galiyo

Aamin

The next time you smoke weed may it be laced with heroin and you catch a stroke and become paralysed from the waist down may you also catch dementia and forget what qabil you are and Somaliland Amin :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Imagine waraabe having dementia and forgetting his tribe and Somaliland :pachah1: Alla beerka wallahi that would be hilarious:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.