How long does your battery life on your phone last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine will for after 2 hours of continuous use.

Thinking of buying a new phone tomorrow.

So how long does yours last?

Q

Queen Carawelo

3 hours if I'm watching videos or playing games on it. 4 hours if I'm just texting or snapchatting.

My coworker told me his phone (Motorola XPlay) lasts a full 24 hours of continuous usage.

Are there really phones like that? I wanted to buy that

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My shit dies every 1 hour and half :pacspit::angryman:depending if I'm watching shit on it or using some apps.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

5hrs+
used to be a lot longer, but it's two years old now. what i suggest is never fulling charging your phone and never letting it get to below 30%. so when you need it to go longer, it can.

Shit lasts for a few hours. The chargers are so shitty and on top of all they need to be replaced every month.

S

syntax

My coworker told me his phone (Motorola XPlay) lasts a full 24 hours of continuous usage.

Are there really phones like that? I wanted to buy that

Yeaa bruh its battery is too blessed. Here it is compared to the most powerful android phone out right now. mAh is just the amounnt of energy a battery can store at one time. Everything else about moto x play is meh tho. Unfortunately none of the top tier phones have really good battery life.

x8hcNev.png

S

syntax

I'm going to go to the store this afternoon and buy the Moto X Play.

I've made my decision.

Just ordered this. Never been so excited to get a phone. Hands down the hottest android phone out, especially if you're a developer. It has great battery life. Especially with a new software update in android (only available in nexus's and certain phones right now) which maximizes standby time. You could go to sleep and wake up 12 hours later and only lose 1-3%.

Just ordered this. Never been so excited to get a phone. Hands down the hottest android phone out, especially if you're a developer. It has great battery life. Especially with a new software update in android (only available in nexus's and certain phones right now) which maximizes standby time. You could go to sleep and wake up 12 hours later and only lose 1-3%.

Nice.

I'm using the Moto Xplay now

My issue with this phone is that I can't block numbers from calling me such as spam. Samsung had a block call option. Looks like I have to down load an app to block calls

S

syntax

Outright. I got a $50 discount.

This phone is amazing. It has turbo charge. The phone charges an extra 10% in just 2 mins

lol it is a very solid mid tier phone, perhaps my fav one in thst price range but it has alot of flaws. But for 300-400 bucks it's damn fucking good.

Ah yes I forgot it has a Qualcomm snapdragon processor. Remember when I said in my previous comment that none of the top tier phones have good battery life ? Well as a compromise, hardware manufacturing companies like Qualcomm utilize the new USB type C and innovated charging. Instead of giving us a good battery they give us blazing fast charging and wireless charging on new phones. You lucky bastard got both a elite battery and quick charge 2.0. Lol beleive it or not but ur quick charge is outdated, quick charge 3.0 charges even faster on some newer phones.

Sxb say alhamdulilah you have near stock android. Samsungs version of android is way to slow with so many unnecessary apps/processes running in thr background. I beleive the way to block calls is to go to contacts and tap their name then tap edit and tap on send to voice mail. This blocks all calls and texts. Lemme know if it worked for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.