How long will 20k usd last for in somalia

Say if I decide to move to somalia for a year , how long will it last for and travelling from bosaso/garowe to Mogadishu frequently and vice versa. Bear in mind I own multiple lands in Puntland.

cheers

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
20k would last you at least two years and you will be living comfortably in Puntland, I was in Bossaso for 4 months and spent only 4k and I had huge blast, I visited the Biyo Kulul,, Hafun,Iskushuban, Laag and many other places within the Bari region.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why dont u get married with that money? 6 months of honey mood?

When r u going to change the vagina dm, its bothering me

Its a Scottish dish

1589908970145.gif

20k would last you at least two years and you will be living comfortably in Puntland, I was in Bossaso for 4 months and spent only 4k and I had huge blast, I visited the Biyo Kulul,, Hafun,Iskushuban, Laag and many other places within the Bari region.

im gonna stay in Puntland for 5 month

Bruh,i might just spend a whole yr travelling PL in 2021-22 if its that cheap. :banderas:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
if your that afraid of losing money just buy the position as president i've head that its cost around 300 m chillin so basically 50 bucks but if you ad in 5 more u get both the villa and the old parlament building too

Trending