How long would you wait to remarry again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How long would you wait to remarry if your spouse died?

I would wait 4 years. God Forbid. If I've babies I would wait until they become a little bit independent.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Man I really don't know. I can totally see myself taking years to get over something like that. Nobody's died in my life thus far so I literally have no way to frame things.

If I had kids they'd just become my focus at that point. Remarrying wouldn't be a priority.

Mayne imagining my kids losing their mother young terrifies me. They'll prolly need her waaaay more than me.

I feel like this is something you can't truly answer until it actually happens to you God Forbid. However, life has to go on and therefore I would not dismiss love.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
How long would you wait to remarry if your spouse died?

I would wait 4 years. God Forbid. If I've babies I would wait until they become a little bit independent.
It depends on the situation.If my wife and i were madly in love then i would probably not remarry. Neverhteless if we had kids i would focus on them and make sure that i wont remarry until they are old enough to take care of themselves.

VixR

Veritas
It's probably depends on a bunch of factors; how long u were with them and how much u loved them, if it was ur first encounter with death, whether children are involved, how u deal with grief.

I really hope it doesn't take four years, that's a considerable chunk of life real estate.

For me, someone I was dating died that I really liked, and it was weird bc it was my first death experience and then suddenly someone else in our lives died (kid of a family friend, practically grew up together) from an accidental overdose (he took something at a party and his mom found him dead in his bed the next day when she tried to wake him for salah on a weekend morning), so the two meshed in a weird way. I don't think I'm done yet and it's been almsot a year. I gave myself a year (probably sounds weird)z It comes in waves. Can't take another year. It should be done b4 then. I know it's probably not the same as a spouse, but I don't think that matters, it's death right? My rational self thinks the dead are gone and dead cold, just sort yourself out.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's probably depends on a bunch of factors; how long u were with them and how much u loved them, if it was ur first encounter with death, whether children are involved, how u deal with grief.

I really hope it doesn't take four years, that's a considerable chunk of life real estate.

For me, someone I was dating died that I really liked, and it was weird bc it was my first death experience and then suddenly someone else in our lives died (kid of a family friend, practically grew up together) from an accidental overdose (he took something at a party and his mom found him dead in his bed the next day when she tried to wake him for salah on a weekend morning), so the two meshed in a weird way. I don't think I'm done yet and it's been almsot a year. I gave myself a year (probably sounds weird)z It comes in waves. Can't take another year. It should be done b4 then. I know it's probably not the same as a spouse, but I don't think that matters, it's death right? My rational self thinks the dead are gone and dead cold, just sort yourself out.

Somebody you dated died? Shit. That sounds brutal.

I don't think I would remarry. It would feel so unnatural to me but Allahu Aclam,

For those of you who lost loved ones, may you find the strength to move forward.

It'd depend on loads of things. Let's just hope none of us go through that. I know one guy who's been through it and dude was broken and last I checked(after five years of her death), he did not move on.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its hard thing to go through with kids I would imagine it would definetly take some more time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts