How many shoes u got

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
3, 4th coming in tomorrow.

More importantly what kind of shoes? I feel like any kind of trainers that aren't ultra boosts or black/white AF1's just don't do it for me anymore. And tennis shoes. All I wear nowadays are Timberland boots and Chukkas

3, 4th coming in tomorrow.

More importantly what kind of shoes? I feel like any kind of trainers that aren't ultra boosts or black/white AF1's just don't do it for me anymore. And tennis shoes. All I wear nowadays are Timberland boots and Chukkas
The majority are jordans and the rest are airmaxes and af1’s. I’ve been thinking about buying a pair chukkas for a while now they look dope

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Maybe like 4 pairs, I was never a sneaker head but I want to buy a quality pair of running shoes, recommendation is welcomed :)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
3 pairs but inshallah imma stack them up when the summer sales come. My only weaknesses when it comes to spending are cars, shoes and watches.

Other than that I like to save my money.

:wow1: :wow:

I got a few J’s, two pairs of timbs, two pairs of chelsea boots, 4 different styles of dress shoes, a pair of Stan smiths, a few pairs of Air Force 1s low tops.
Didn’t even count soccer cleats and shoes I play ball with :francis:
Yh if i counted my football boots i’d have a lot more too

Trending

Latest posts