How many under 30 own their own property

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen that it is not alot of young somalis under 30 years who own property of their own unless it is inherited one.

today i have started the last phase of completing my own house after almost 1.5 year long journey. It is 5 bedroom, 2 kitchens, 2 bathroom and a library.

Anyone of you who owns property and under 30?

I'm inheriting property in Norway that I will sell to finance business ventures and other expenses.

Property is hot too price is rising by the day due to heavy investment in the area and new stores, apartments and schools opening up:rejoice:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I'm inheriting property in Norway that I will sell to finance business ventures and other expenses.

Property is hot too price is rising by the day due to heavy investment in the area and new stores, apartments and schools opening up:rejoice:

Don't sell it then. Look for other ways of financing your business ventures.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I've got a house in Buhodle and a plot of land in Burco that I inherited from my late father,also some land in Las Anod that I bought for a cheap price in 2010.

It's not worth buying a property in the west unless you're paying in cash. Taking on a 25 year mortgage is too risky. It is essentially a property that isn't yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending