How many would agree to be a 2nd wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
I hope Allah protects all sincere Muslim women from men who are insincere in their diin. That man should fast and pray to Allah to clean his heart so he finds himself wanting to marry for Allah's sake/halal marriage.

It is always good to have one wife and have good relation with her. With one wife, you can create strong connection with her and children. It is going to be hard to have a good relation with your kids and have a healthy relationship with them if you divide your time between two groups of children with different moms

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It is always good to have one wife and have good relation with her. With one wife, you can create strong connection with her and children. It is going to be hard to have a good relation with your kids and have a healthy relationship with them if you divide your time between two groups of children with different moms

Thats the thing why not just focus all your care and attention on one wife?

Back in The day polygamy was normal since many were widows

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I hope Allah protects all sincere Muslim women from men who are insincere in their diin. That man should fast and pray to Allah to clean his heart so he finds himself wanting to marry for Allah's sake/halal marriage.

I completly agree but what If a man has no iman to stay chaste with his wife, how in the world is he religiously prepared to have a second wife? Marriage is not about sex, it comes with responsibilities, so if any guy marries for zina, is pretty stupid imo

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Thats the thing why not just focus all your care and attention on one wife?

Back in The day polygamy was normal since many were widows

Back in the day half the wives died in childbirth though. :oh6b81q:
Also only the wealthy old odeys had more than one wife, the rest had one if they were lucky.:yloezpe:

Hubble

VIP
I completly agree but what If a man has no iman to stay chaste with his wife, how in the world is he religiously prepared to have a second wife? Marriage is not about sex, it comes with responsibilities, so if any guy marries for zina, is pretty stupid imo

If a person has no iman there's no advice for him. Sheytaan ayaa duufsan.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nowadays any somali hobo can have four wives. Somali women are on sale it seems. :uCkf6mf:
Somali women especially the fobs only marry a married man to get to the west. These chicks will hound any man who visits Africa. I know a guy who went to Somalia. He said the women were throwing themselves at him and would worship every word he said. They're giving us normal xalimos a bad name.

P.s

Don't get me stared on the fob rant looool. I've lived in this fob haven state way too long. I hate it!

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why anyone in their right mind would want more than one wife is beyond my mental capacity. I cannot see the diaspora born/raised having polygamistic tendencies. If anything it's a damaging and nasty trend that is growing among odayal in the West, they Phileas Fogg their way back to the homeland to get married to a desperate/vulnerable teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.