How much meher would you pay for this halimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
She is actually Moroccan.I would pay 20k for her, she looks she could be fun in bed and great
to have around.

wYimQ6j.jpg

Bohol

VIP
I need to find her in social media. Then bring her over to UK for marriage (after I go to Morocco and we sort out things).

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I can just imagine all of you niggas giggling in a group convo, brainstorming on how to make a hit thread.

10k and 12k kulaha you guys still live in hooyo' basement. Let's not all lie to each other now.

:umad:

Bohol

VIP
@supz Depends what ethnic group, if it is a Somali girl no more than $1,000, reason is because we are both Somalis
so it should be discount, we are doing it for the greater good.If she is Arab she can have my life savings.

:dabcasar:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'd pay -10k..

Sons, aabo! Listen to me...no matter how delicious a chick looks like just know that after 3 months of being together and you've enjoyed the goods that she'll be mediocre to you. It's like a brand new Royce Royce, once off the dealership Lott it deappreciates.

waraabe

Your superior
I'd pay -10k..

Sons, aabo! Listen to me...no matter how delicious a chick looks like just know that after 3 months of being together and you've enjoyed the goods that she'll be mediocre to you. It's like a brand new Royce Royce, once off the dealership Lott it deappreciates.

So marriage is illogical so maha.

You raise a philosophical point awoowo and I, a lover of philosophy would like to explore this

Bohol

VIP
I'd pay -10k..

Good point. I think this one will take more than 3 months to tear apart though, look at those strong thighs, it is a big challenge.

wYimQ6j.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Good point. I think this one will take more than 3 months to tear apart though, look at those strong thighs, it is a big challenge.

wYimQ6j.jpg

:cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm:Yes adeer! This type of chick never crossed my path. I gather that she'll take 10 years in lagu naco:kobeok:
Would you allow her to fart on your face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts