how often do u drink tap water.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
i asked because i was watching some fitness videos saying tap + bottle water are dirty specially bottled water since the plastic gets in there

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
i asked because i was watching some fitness videos saying tap + bottle water are dirty specially bottled water since the plastic gets in there

I think that's when you reuse the bottles, the plastic disintegrates.

You can always buy those overpriced glass water bottles can't remember what they were called tho.....

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I drink plenty of tap water cause it's good for you, fluoride is good for your Heath, it makes you docile & fickle.

S

syntax

I drink a lot. You're going to get a lot of different answers to this though. Different regions have different sewage and water treatment procedures. Some areas have safe drinking tap water, other don't.

S

syntax

I think that's when you reuse the bottles, the plastic disintegrates.

You can always buy those overpriced glass water bottles can't remember what they were called tho.....

hm i thought most industrial water bottling plants used a special type of indestructible plastic? Idk much about this tbh

Avoiding tap water is a European thing... they only drink bottled. They say tap water is dirty.

I drink whatever is available to me

F

Forfon

Government juice.

You take what gets given. ask no questions.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I haven't had tap water since 6th grade. Bottled water is a hassle.

I use this

brita.jpg

I always fill my water bottle and carry it around!

A

Atiya

Only drink bottled water at home coz my parents have been convinced from their friends that you will get cancer if you drink tap water. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.