How Often Do you call Your Parents?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I'm moving out for the first time and I'm not sure how many times I should call home.

Those of you who don't live with parents, how often do you call?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
My father calls my grandmother like every few days

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
isnt it haram to move out of your house if you parents old age but you have to take care of them and needs?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
My father calls my grandmother like every few days

I don't wanna overdo it like call everyday because then my parents might think I am not coping well with the change. I also don't want to go long without calling them coz that will make them worry.

Is calling after every one or two days okay?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I don't wanna overdo it like call everyday because then my parents might think I am not coping well with the change. I also don't want to go long without calling them coz that will make them worry.

Is calling after every one or two days okay?
Yea if I were u i do every few days like 4 or 3 days so they know that u are ok and happy to talk to their child

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm moving out for the first time and I'm not sure how many times I should call home.

First i want to know WHY u r moving OUT? is it because of your large bank account? Or a deeper reason, like privacy?

I love my parents to death. But I moved abroad I only see them once a year and its difficult. Usually they call me sometimes several weeks can go by. I'm not great at communication and they know that. I would advice calling them twice a week if not once should suffice if you live close you can always visit weekends.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Tbh I would call them once a fortnight.

My parents didn't really call their own parents much, maybe once or twice month.
And it depends if there's other siblings at home living with them, if you're the only child maybe every week.

I call them once a week, personally I would rather call them once a month. I can’t stand phone calls but I don’t want to hurt hooyo’s feelings.

Trending