How to Answer Shame

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Much of the diaspora(me included) feel some sort of shame about Somalia and its dire situation.

As a remedy for that we try to overcome the feeling of shame by delving into nationalism by living in the past or try to push down others in order to feel better about yourself.

However you will only look like a delusional man saying his shit don’t stink and it’s better than other people’s shits.

We can only answer the shame with humility and understanding what true success is.

Look at gaalo European and Asian countries with all their technological advancements it won’t bring them a inch closer to jannah.

If Allah has given us trials and tribulations in the dunya so we can have an akhira where we can flourish then its a great deal.

This thread was mostly for me and people like minded to recognise hyper nationalism doesn’t cure anything. Im not saying don’t love your people and have a bias for your people I’m just saying don’t over do it.

Don’t emulate the rightwing gaalo with their racism.

Its cringe and i know I’m guilty of it myself but i will try and get better and mature with time.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
IMG_2312.jpeg