How will the Somali story end?

Somalia in 50 years.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will we overcome our shortcoming and build a nation we can be proud of? Or will we be lost to history and go extinct?
somalia-drought-food-distribution-nomad-assistance-01.jpg

50 years is too short to worry about extinction and Somalia becoming first world is just laughable.

I doubt we'd get annexed either but that options seems the most likely of those three.

:manny:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There are nearly 30 million somalis. If we were to ever go extinct we'd need to all marry out and never marry another somali, and our kids must also do the same. Even with that it would take 2-3 generations or nearly 2 centuries for that to happen. It is literally impossible for an ethnicity to go extinct in 50 years until there is a MASS genocide like we've never seen before.

As for annexation? 100% won't happen anytime soon, definitely not in my or my kids' lifetime. Somalis have survived for centuries, maybe even millenias. We definitely won't be wiped out in half a century, that's ridiculous.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Bruh they already tried to get somalis extinct. The complete opposite became reality. Even the somali landscape did not allow more than a couple million somalis to live for centuries at times.

Knowing that nature couldn't kill the stuborn somali population. The west and other enemies still tried. We are only going up unless someone nukes somalia.

The only way to reduce somali fertility, is having an developed country where people are more comfortable with a few kids.

Trending